Video of the meetup at Trulia on April 10, hosted by Aerospike.
In the “age of Big Data,” a new class of real-time, Internet-scale applications is poised to step into the spotlight. Leading the class are ad-tech companies, which are taking an integrated approach to data management, aggregating a number of data sources and using a variety of databases in order to put the most compelling offers in front of hundreds of millions of consumers.
What are the biggest pain points in building and operating real-time big data platforms? What works and what doesn’t?
Scale Warriors from several innovative companies will discuss their real-time big data strategies and implementations and share their lessons learned from the trenches.
• Dave Feinleib, Serial Entrepreneur and Founder of BigDataLandscape.com
• Scott Jones, Principal Architect at Acxiom
• John Krystynak, VP of Engineering at AppLovin
• Steven Harris, VP of Engineering at Metamarkets
• Brian Bulkowski, CTO and co-founder of Aerospike